Our logo and company name has changed from RAM Credit Information to Experian.
By combining RAMCI’s data expertise and local knowledge together with Experian’s world leading capabilities, we will better serve consumers and businesses in Malaysia. Established more than 125 years ago, Experian is a global leader in consumer and business credit reporting and services and has a long history of investment and commitment to Malaysia.
From 7 December 2019, RAMCI will be progressively rebranded to Experian, and you will see a change in the way this website looks and feels. This will also include the replacement of the Experian name and logo on all materials, including other websites, email addresses, marketing collateral, forms and reports.
Customers can be assured these changes will not impact our services, their personal or company credit reports or scores, or the way you access or operate via www.mycreditinfo.com.my.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Why is RAMCI rebranding to Experian?
A: As part of an acquisition of controlling interest by Experian, we will rebranding to Experian to reflect this change. RAMCI will become the Credit Services arm for Experian in Malaysia to provide more value for our customers.
Q: What is the exact date of the rebrand of RAMCI to Experian?
A: This will take place progressively from 7 December 2019.
Q: What will happen as part of the rebrand?
A: Our products and services remain unchanged, with only a change in our brand. We look forward to sharing more exciting innovations and enhancements to our customers soon.
Here are more details of what to expect as part of the rebrand:
- The RAMCI logo will change from RAMCI to Experian.
- The RAMCI entity name will change from "RAM Credit Information Sdn. Bhd." to "Experian Information Services (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.". Please note, that whilst our entity name will change, our Company Registration Number will remain the same.
- Details of our digital changes are:
|Website||Previous URL||New URL|
|RAM Credit Information||www.ramcreditinfo.com.my||https://creditinfo.experian.com.my|
|My Credit Info||www.mycreditinfo.com.my||www.mycreditinfo.com.my (No change)|
Q: What impact will the rebrand have on RAMCI customers?
A: Operationally, nothing will change for RAMCI customers.
- Our logo will change from RAMCI to Experian across our websites, marketing collaterals, products and services. We have changed our legal entity name but our Company Registration Number remains unchanged.
- For Partners and Trade Bureau Members, new templates, with references to our new company name, are now available. To obtain a copy, please contact us at email@example.com or 03-2615 1111 or 03-2615 1111.
- For Finance purposes, please update our profile in your systems with our new legal entity name, effective immediately.
|Company Registration Number||Previous Legal Entity Name||Legal Entity Name, Effective Immediately|
|532271-T (No change - remains the same)||RAM Credit Information Sdn. Bhd.||Experian Information Services (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.|
Q: How do I find out more information?
A: To learn more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-2615 1111.