- Deposits or Savings accounts
- Employment records
- Marital status
- Criminal records
- Salary details
Mailing Address:RAM CREDIT INFORMATION SDN BHD (532271-T)
17-9 & 19-9, 9th Floor, The Boulevard,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: +603-2615 1100
F: +603-2284 8808
- Personal Credit Report BASIC (PCRB) - RM10.60 per report
- Personal Credit Report PLUS (PCRP) - RM15.90 per report
- JagaMyID Subscription
- RM53.00 (1 year subscription + 2 free PCRP)
- RM95.40 (2 year subscription + 4 free PCRP)
- RM137.80 (3 year subscription + 6 free PCRP)
Information used to calculate your credit score may include:
- The number and type of accounts you have (credit cards, housing loans, car loans, personal loans, etc.);
- Whether you pay your loans on time;
- How much of your available credit you are currently using;
- The amount of your outstanding debt;
- Whether you have been actively applying for new credits;
- Whether you have any legal actions against you;
- The age of your accounts
However, by cancelling your JagaMyID or JagaMyID Plus subscription, you will be without protection. You will be exposed to the identity theft. With our protection, we serve to alert you if we detect unexpected changes to your credit information, slight sign that you could be at risk for identity theft or credit fraud.
To cancel, please contact our Consumer Support Division at 03-2615 1100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please notify the nearest Great Eastern branch or call Great Eastern at 1300-13-1088 immediately regarding any claims and also stating the policy number and certificate number. Within 30 days, you have to submit these original documents to the nearest branch:
- Claim Form.
- Medical Report (if any).
You may refer to the Great Eastern website at www.greateasterngeneral.com for more details. Claims will be paid accordingly once complete documents are received.
For ATM Withdrawal Protection and Snatch Theft claim, kindly submit:
- Police Report.
- Bank Receipt and Statement.
- Receipts of items lost in snatch theft.
Insured must have valid police report and proof that the lost items via snatch theft belong to the insured person.