The threat of Cyberattacks are on the rise globally and Malaysians are increasingly concerned.
Many of us are worried about our identify and personal information being trafficked on the Dark Web. The safety of your financial data is of utmost importance to us and we want to help you safeguard your personal information and identity with dark web and credit monitoring services.
FREE 3-month subscription to Experian JagaMyID*
Available now till 31 October 2021.
How does Experian JagaMyID help you with identity protection?
- Dark Web Monitoring - Get alerts if your information has been compromised
- Free access to your credit report and Experian i-SCORE
- Tracking of credit applications made under your name
What you will get as part of the free 3-month Experian JagaMyID*
Get access to our Dark Web Monitoring service, Experian TrackMyID. Our leading CyberAgent technology monitors thousands of websites and millions of data points, alerting consumers if a match to their monitored personal information is found.
- Enables you to monitor your personal information on the Dark Web
- Customise your personal data to monitor, up to 10 entries per field. Monitor your IC number, passport number, phone numbers, email address, bank account number, etc
- Scan 24/7, daily alert if there is any
- Alerts you if your information has been compromised
- Source of breach and additional information compromised will be provided (if detected)
- Monitoring Dashboard to view and edit monitored information
- Tips you need to safeguard your identity against the dark web
Credit Monitoring Service
- 3 x monthly credit score (Experian i-SCORE) - what is impacting your score and how to improve it
- 3 x monthly personal credit profile update
- Alerts of any legal suits, bankruptcy actions filed against you
- Alerts of any defaulted payment reported by non-bank credit providers
- ANGKASA's SGPA deduction information
- Business shareholdings/directorships information
View sample report here: JAGAMYID SAMPLE REPORT
Contact us at 03-2615 1100 if you have questions.